Monday was fairly uneventful. Did fine on food but not much activity. I didn't put my bugg on until lunchtime so there was a bigger deficit then what is noted above. Since I have been in purge mode I decided to go through my filing cabinet and ditch some old paperwork. Well it was like walking back through time seeing all the old pictures, cards, mementos etc. I even cried at one point. I got through 90% of the top drawer and decided to call it a night. It feels wonderful getting rid of stuff plus we are going to be having another Garage sale before Halloween so I need to keep the ball rolling. My next project is to go through my storage. I just have way too much stuff!!
My friend Jo over at 282.5 has given me the prestigious Honest Scrap Award! Thank you Jo! Here are the rules of the award:
The Rules that go with receiving this award:
1. “The Honest Scrap” award must be shared!
2. The recipient has to tell 10 true things about themselves
3. The recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given this award.
5. Those 10 bloggers should link back to the blog that awarded them.
I will provide the list of bloggers in a subsequent post but here are the 10 things you don't know about me.
1. I have two tattoos. A hibiscus flower and the Sun
2. I have 7 holes in my ears but only wear one pair of earrings now
3. I am obsessed with cleaning my ears
4. I love Pink (you may know this!)
5. I have lived within a 15 mile radius my whole life
6. I strongly dislike wintergreen anything. It reminds me of Pepto Bismol
7. I have had the same best friend for 25 years (Hi Deb!)
8. I have a reoccurring dream of dying in a fire
9. I don't like gravy of any kind (which is probably a good thing)
10. I am adopted
Going to the gym tonight with Karla. I am actually looking forward to it! Until next time...
P.S. Happy first day of Fall! It is going to be over 100 degrees here today...