Since I still don't have Internet at home I thought I would prepare a post in advance. I was poking around my computer at work and found this exercise so I thought I would share...
1. What was the last thing you ate? Sushi and Salmon
2. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Fuchsia
3. Do you prefer Coffee or Tea? Coffee
4. Favorite month of the year? June
5. Favorite food? Sushi
6. Where do you like to shop? Target and Dress Barn
7. What was the last movie you watched? 7 lbs.
8. What was your favorite toy as a child? Chatty Kathy
9. What is your favorite Season? Summer
10. What kind of music do you prefer? R&B or Adult Alternative
11. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
12. Do you have any pets? No
13. What was the last book you read? Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
14. What is your favorite candy? Almond Joy or Peppermint Bark
15. What is your dream vacation spot? Greece
16. Have you ever met a famous person? Who? Craig Stadler "The Walrus" (Pro golfer)
17. What are your hobbies? Singing, painting ceramics, reading
18. Who do you respect the most? My dad
19. Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? night
20. How many miles do you drive to work? 6
One of these days, I need to write a post about going to weight loss camps as a kid. I went to two of them. One at 13 years old and then again at 16. It is an interesting story and I had pretty much pushed it to the back of my brain (bad teenage years) but think it would be a relevant story now. Stay tuned for that.
I know it is going to be a very emotional weekend. As of late, when I have been getting stressed or overwhelmed it is making me NOT eat which has it's benefits but I can't do it being diabetic because my blood sugar dips too low. I will do the best to take care of myself though. Hope you are having a pleasant weekend. Until next time...