Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fun




Went a little overboard on cals yesterday. I had Ceviche and Fish Tacos for dinner! So yummy! I am also down another pound to 264 so I am keeping it.

Lovely Lainey over at Shrinking Lainey has given me a Beautiful Blogger Award. I feel soooo special! If you have not had a chance to read Lainey's blog you should check it out.

This is a picture of me when I was 5. It is actually a picture of my brother and I but I cut him out so I could post this on Facebook. One of my friends asked if I would post a baby pic and this is what I came up with on the fly.





Now this may seem totally random and weird but oh well... I have always felt strongly about which way a paper towel or TP roll is placed. I am an OVER kind of gal. Well now you can actually cast your vote at Cottonelle. Apparently, I am not alone on this and currently there are 81% of the people polled who think it should be OVER.

What I would "like" to get done this weekend is exercise both days. Work on organizing my bedroom a little more and visit with my mom and do some filing for her. Tonight Danielle and I will most likely go to Sizzler. I say most likely because plans are always subject to change.

Hope you all have a great weekend! Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. OMG... It SO annoys me when my mum visits and changes the toilet roll so the end is under the roll... She always does this and it's such a trivial thing, but for some reason it really irritates me!

    Such a sweet photo of you as a littl'un! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a little cutie you were...still are,actually!

    I am an "over" the roll person myself. Have a good day, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on the TP issue. What are people thinking when they have it under? :) Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture of you! I need to scan mine. We are SO on the same page with the TP!I will be exercising both days this weekend. Feel free to reach out to me if you need support. My daily exercise keeps me sane...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angelic pic, missus!

    Hope your weekend works out :P in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie J- Thank you for your comment on my blog. I am fighting this whole cancer thing and will be doing a large part of it with diet and exercise. Dr. said that it has been proven that exercise plays a huge part in preventing cancer. I asked him about the diet and he said stay away from anything white (i.e, flour, bread, pasta, rice, etc.). Also eat clean (i.e., fruits, veggies, fresh beans, etc.). I will be keeping up with you on your weight loss as I continue my adventure in the weight loss. I will keep you posted. Have a good evening, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I totally thought that was a pic of Darla from the Lil Rascals. SO CUTE! Hi Katie J! Sorry I have never been here before but I swear if I could just get paid to read blogs all day I'd be happy as a clam! Now that I'm here, I have a question for you...how do you calculate your cals burned and consumed and how do you post them on your blog in that cool chart/graph thingy? I'm all about the charts and the graphs. Seriously, it is a program or a website or what? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie!!!

    We're over here, too--and we just had the over/under discussion last night! lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...