Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cruzin...



Had a decent day yesterday. I ate healthy except I did have a small chocolate croissant in the afternoon and 2 blueberry muffins after dinner. It would be fine if I were getting in some exercise. I need to look at my calendar and mark down when I can go to the Center and to the gym. BTW, I got on the scale this morning and I was down a lb. from yesterday. I am taking it because I would rather look at 50 on the ticker instead of 49.

Sweet Beckie over at Confessions of a Pleasingly Plump Single Mommie gave me another Beautiful Blogger award - Thank you Miss Beckie! It really makes a gal feel special!

For those of you who have been hanging around for awhile know that I went on a Cruise to Alaska last summer with my mom. I set a goal to lose 40 lbs. by the cruise and I ended up losing 45! Well... my mom wants to go again this summer! She wants me to see Glacier Bay National Park which was not on our itinerary the last trip. The departure date would be July 24th or 31st which is basically the same date we sailed last year. It would be G-R-E-A-T to be down 100 lbs. by the cruise. I will need to do some number crunching to see how much I would need to lose each week. Something to look forward to! Yay!! Until next time...

13 comments:

  1. Another cruise sounds like fun, and I am all for having a goal to shoot for - for me, it keeps my priorities a little more straight.

    Glad the scale is moving in the right direction for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing more motivating than a new mission! And think of the more interesting things you might get to explore in the park being in better physical shape!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cruise sounds FANTASTIC and what an incentive! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cruising huh, sounds lik fun! Never experienced it myself but commercials sure make it appealing! You looked stunning on your pic from last year, can't wait to see this years pics, and heck, July 31st, that's like 30ish weeks away, I bet you can rock that ticker even more by then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous! lol. It sounds like an awesome trip and a goal you can def reach! You can do it Katie!!! WE all have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A cruise sounds fabulous and good luck with the goal that you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cruise would be so awesome-you are so lucky girl~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome goal!!! :D I can't wait to read about you getting there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl, getting cruises in back to back years! Good luck, you CAN lose that extra 50 lbs. by then! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cruise sounds wonderful! I'm sure you can meet that goal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never even seen a chocolate croissant, but I have heard of them. I want to try!

    PS--I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband and I booked our first cruise today and I have some of the same goals...to lose 100lbs by the time we leave on May 23rd. I am at 70lbs lost right now. My husband came up with a catchy phrase for us to help us watch what we are eating, "we're using cruise control". I bought a couple of things to wear on the cruise which are a size too small for me now. Something to motivate.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...