Thursday, July 22, 2010

Flight to Seattle

We got to the airport at 7 am for our 9:00 flight. The terminal is brand new. The chairs even have USB ports and electrical outlets. Pretty spiffy! So we get on the plane and I had to switch seats so I was a little annoyed. Then I sat down in my new seat and the seatbelt did not fit so I had to use the seatbelt extension, I am bummed about it but It just strengthens my resolve to lose this weight once and for all. The weird thing is last year I didn't need it and I weighed 10 lbs. less. Until next time...

6 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! Have a fantastic time on your cruise, I LOVE Alaska! Hubby and I travel alot, so I invested in my very own personal seat belt extender. It sucks to have to use one, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. That is also one of the big incentives for me to lose weight and get rid of that thing forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the seatbelt thing, but I bet it is a good motivator! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate asking for the seatbelt extender. bah. last year i didnt need it. now i do. sucky.

    enjoy the trip! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about the seat belt thing. I weigh 168 and had to use one once because the seat belt was broken.

    HAVE SO MUCH FUN! And take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katie,

    I hope you and your momma are having so much fun on your cruise!! I can't wait to see the pictures you have to share. We miss your updates while you're away :)

    xo
    lacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just look at it a minor setback and a huge motivator to take the weight back off! You can do it, you are a strong woman!!!!
    Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...