Sunday, March 6, 2011

ABCs of Katie J

Age: 44

Bed size: Queen for the Queen ;-)

Chore you hate: Scrubbing toilets

Dogs: Someday

Essential start of your day: Coffee

Fave color: Pink

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'2"

Instruments I play: Flute from a long time ago...

Job title: Region Administrator

Kids: Not gonna happen

Live: Northern California

Mom’s name: Betty

Nicknames: Katie J, Kate, Katester, Katie-Coodles, Bunchers

Overnight hospital stays: Never have stayed overnight...

Pet peeve: Thieves

Quote from a movie: "I'll have what she's having!"

Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 1 brother and now 2 more brothers and One sister --- just odd to type that

Time you wake up: I try to get up at 6:30 a.m. and do so on most weekends too.

Underwear: 100% cotton only - French cut

Veg you dislike: Lima Beans

What makes you run late: Not paying attention to time

X-rays you have had done: Teeth, Knee, Ankle

Yummy food you make: Salmon and roasted potatoes

Zoo Animal, favorite: Flamingos

Why don't you join the fun and do your own ABCs. It was fun to do it and it will enable us to get to know you better :)

Have a great day!!!



9 comments:

  1. Hey Katie-Coodles...I just did the same thing, for posting at a later date. Fun, isn't it? I forgot about I'll have what she's having...love that line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I might just have to visit you to try some of your salmon and roasted potatoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Idea - I will try this sometime! I've never heard of Lima Beans but shall avoid if they're nasty!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun learning more about you. I posted and linked to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katie
    I'm back. Love the post. Very cute..
    Hugs
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading yours so much I did it, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally got around to doing my own ABCs. It was great fun. Thanks. French cut, huh? chuckle. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did my ABCs as well!!! I love reading others! I hate scrubbing toilets too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...