Friday, March 27, 2009

Good and Bad


I am having a good and bad day. The good part is that I am supposed to wear a uniform at work on Fridays. Until today I have not been able to because I could not fit into anything. Today is the first time I have been able to wear one of the shirts! A few people have commented on the fact that I had one on. I even got a YAY from Nicole! I felt bad every Friday because everyone else was wearing one EXCEPT for me. The bad news is I have Cellulitis from a bug bite on my left leg. I had to go to the doctor last night and get a shot in my arse as well as oral antibiotics. It hurts like hell. Hopefully the meds will kick in quick. Meanwhile I won’t be getting as many steps in.
Sidenote: Went to McDonald's last night and was SO tempted to have french fries but opted not to. I had a grilled chicken sandwich which was 400 calories. Then I got a yogurt and fruit parfait and it was 380! I would NEVER have thought it had that many calories. Sheesh! They are good but not worth that many calories..
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Good job on fitting into your uniform! That has to feel great!! It is so hard to resist McD's fries so that is a great victory for you too. Are you sure the yogurt parfait is that high in calories? I thought I remember from Weight Watchers that if you eat it without granola it is around 130 calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey -- I just looked on McD's website....130 for fruit and yogurt parfait without granola and 160 with granola. My mom absolutely loves these parfaits. She usually buys 3 of them at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Thanks for letting me know!!! I assumed that the calories in the BB system were correct but I am so glad to hear that it was incorrect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The parfaits use to be a lot bigger so maybe that is where the higher number came from?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...