Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rain and stuff

It has been raining for days! I live in Northern California so we do get rain and need it but it definitely affects my mood. I have had cabin fever the last few days and just kinda blah. I am seriously looking forward to the Spring Equinox which is March 21st. Clocks go forward this weekend so that always cheers me up too. I lost 1 lb. this week. I am happy with it but I need to up my game. I have been able to get to 8,000 steps on one or two days in the last two weeks but I have not done 10,000 which I would like to do. I didn't make it to the gym last weekend but plan on going this weekend for sure! It will be interesting to see what the gym does with the bugg. I finally figured out how to post the screen shots so I will start doing that when I have some good stats.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...