Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Post

I just had to post this! Nicole has been telling me to QUIT SMOKING. She said it affects your metabolism and I told her "No, it doesn't!" and got defensive...

So while taking a mental break at work, I decided to check out my horoscope: One of your friends has been giving you some really good advice regarding your health, and it's time to stop feeling so defensive about it. They want the best for you! So if they're suggesting that you go to the gym, eat healthier food or put a stop a bad habit, it's not because they want to tell you how to live your life. It's because they want you to live a long and capable life. Take that chip off your shoulder and take some of what they say to heart. I about fell off my chair when I read that.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. That's crazy! I would of too! Maybe it's the Universe telling you something! I don't smoke and never have but here in Michigan the Governor raised the prices of cigs to $6.75 a pack or something. My step-dad is livid, which is why he is quitting now! One up for the Governor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Talk about a wake up call eh? Hope that you can do this for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nice when the cosmos gives a sound kick in the booty in the right direction. ;D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...