Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cranky

I am in pain and I'm cranky. My leg hurts like &^$#*!! Grrrrrrrrrrr. I had fun plans for the weekend and now I am stuck elevating. Hope it heals quickly. I left my USB cords at work so I can't update my Bodybugg either.

On the upside, I had ALL sorts of blood tests done on Thursday night and they came back with great results. My blood sugars are the best they have been in 5 years. I do attribute that to the weight loss. It is nice to see the actual effects on the numbers. My doctor did recommend that I take Niacin to help with Cholesterol.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! it is great to find anyone person who uses a bodybugg and blogs! It looks like you are doing pretty good. I agree that the 'bugg' has to be like the best thing ever. I think it is so much easier to lose weight using it. I love checking out my charts every day to see how big my deficit is :-) Keep up the hard work. I cannot wait to keep reading about your success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps...I did not realize my name would not show in the comment I just left....

    It was from me, Christy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miss Christy! I have been reading your blog for a week or so and LOVE your posts. I especially like the blog of the week and the fact that people just bail out on their blogs. I have only been blogging since January but I have already seen that happen. Thanks for commenting and the kudos and I look forward to hearing more about your success and your TRAVEL! Until next time :-)

    -Katie J

    P.S. I tell everyone I meet about the bugg!! Mine was a gift so I just paid for using the BB system. I wish it wasn't so expensive but I do tell people they can get them on eBay.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...