Friday, March 20, 2009

Sleeping with the Bugg



Well last night was the first night I ever slept with the bugg on. I thought it would be annoying to have it on at night but it wasn't. Then I saw the results and I realized why people have been doing it. I don't know if it had a huge impact on the numbers but it did have points where I was burning more then others. Interesting experiment. I am crampy and lethargic today. I actually got a visit from Aunt Flo. Funny that I was just saying how long it had been and then here she comes. I knew I was feeling funky but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Hopefully today goes by fast and painlessly.
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I sleep with mine most of the time, but some days I don't. I typically wake up and go to bed at the same time, so on the days I don't wear it I know I can chose the 'I burned the same as...' option and it will be pretty accurate!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...