Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reflecting

I started this blog in February after using the bugg for about a month. I mentioned to Nicole that I wanted to journal my weight loss and she suggested that I start a blog. I told her."Why would anyone care what I have to say?" and she said "You'll be surprised!" and I admit I doubted her but low and behold I am surprised! Here I am 3 months later, 79 posts and 18 followers. I am so grateful for each and every one of you for taking the time to read my posts and encouraging me. It means the world to me. Thank you!!! :-)

Side note: I was browsing some blogs and found www.mapmyrun.com You can put in your starting address and your route street by street and it will determine the distance. It doesn't have to be running - I chose the ride my bike option and determined that it was .48 miles one way for one of my destinations. It is quite detailed and even computes calories burned during the different activities. Pretty cool stuff! Check it out if you have a chance. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...