Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sizzlin Sunday


As you can see I did not get much activity in yesterday. I did well on calories compared to the level of activity. It is harder for me to eat when it is so hot and since I was inactive I made the adjustment. That is the beauty of the bodybugg for me - to be able to see the numbers so I can make better choices. I am feeling anxiety about going swimming today. I am trying hard to push through it and focus on how happy I will be when I am done. Totally random: I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and there is a radio station called KFOG. They play a little bit of everything including Rock, Reggae, Blues, World music... well they have a show on Sunday called Acoustic Sunrise and they play acoustic music from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. It is a great way to start the day!!! (They also have Acoustic Sunrise from 6:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m.) They do have a live stream on their website so you can check it out. I highly recommend it! Until next time...
Update: I did it! I went swimming! I water walked and did laps. I did it for a 1/2 hour. I am way happy I did it and no one looked at my legs so all was well...

1 comment:

  1. Great job!!! You overcame your fear and did something for yourself. And kudos for adjusting your calories based on activity level - that's what its all about, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...