Thursday, July 16, 2009

S.H.I.T. = Sure Happy It's Thursday


I did not eat dinner last night. I had 2.5 4 oz. glasses of wine and when I got home I had toast. At least I got some steps in. I snuck a peak at the scale this morning and it said I am down another pound which makes 44 lbs. lost to date. I will confirm it tomorrow... I am now entering into uncharted territory. I have never lost more then 40 lbs. at one time. I KNOW in my heart and mind that I am going to succeed in reaching my goal weight and keeping it off for good. Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. That's odd. Most people have a toast before they have the wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo, that's exciting territory you're getting into!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome progress. 44 pounds is a lot of weight to lose! Yesterday we got a watermelon and it weighed 30 pounds. It was hard for me to lift it out of the car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - 44 pounds, that's incredible!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...