Saturday, August 1, 2009

Finally getting it together...


I finally brought up my suitcase last night. Sheesh! I haven't gone grocery shopping so dinner was tuna fish with 1,000 Island and why there is such a low deficit. Bodybugg worked on their database but now it bogs like a big dog when you log foods. I stayed home last night and was asleep by 10:00 p.m. I woke up today around 6:00 a.m. but stayed in bed until 9:00 a.m. I had breakfast and have done two loads of laundry and I now I am typing up my notes from the cruise. Hoping I can make some major headway with getting organized. At least it burns calories. Thanks for all your comments about yesterday! I can kick those 3 lbs. to the curb! Hoowaa! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Those 3 lbs will be gone before you know it! Sometimes the cleaning after coming back is worse than the packing!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...