Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rested



Here is a picture of my salmon from last night Jo. It was delish as expected. I didn't do anything last night but lay around. I do feel well rested and calmer today so that is good.


I watched a show on TLC called Truth be Told. It was upsetting to watch these people and how mere "stuff" had taken over there lives and homes. One of the featured people, Alfie, could not use his shower for 2 years because it was full of stuff. He would shower at his gym! I agonize about having too much stuff but these folks were out of control. Put it into perspective for me. I need to bust a** tonight since tomorrow is weigh in. I am hoping to get to the 50 lb. mark but we will see. Until next time...


XOXOX,

12 comments:

  1. That salmon looks yum. What spices do you have on there?
    Good luck on your weigh-in. Kick those 2 pounds to the curb...forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The salmon looks delicious!

    You're so close to that 50 pound mark. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We moved a year and 1/2 ago. It's a great way to get rid of 'stuff'. :) It makes me feel lighter, to have less. I wonder why that is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for you to reach your 50 pounds! YOU WILL DO IT THIS WEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping and your comments--I hope that you'll be back!

    It's pretty fresh for me still to think about being 19 again. I am definitely considering messaging him and absolutely will be doing it privately--no wall messages :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! This salmon looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, I'm crossing my fingers for ya that you hit the big 5-OH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck.
    Thanks for the advice. I have used a couple of the tools on Spark. It seems to be a pretty good site. I need to look into it further though. I'm getting swamped in my "to do"'s...
    Thanks,
    :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. the salmon looks delish! Will you post a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure :-) I am flattered! What is way cool is that it was my dad's recipe. It is simple but super tasty. He made really yummy scampi too. I will post that soon too. TY!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks good. Would you come cook for me? lol

    Lots of people are hoarders...I have too much stuff at times, and it accumulates over the years, but I can't imagine not being able to walk through a house or not use a shower or some of the other things I've seen on the net. It does motivate me to declutter when I hear of such things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What time do you want me to be there?!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...