Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thank you for your support!


What do you think about the new background? This one is soothing to me and I was bored with the old one... I can't wait to have the blog fairy come and update my blog! Only 10 more lbs.

I went to Sizzler with Danielle last night so that is why I exceeded my caloric intake. I did not eat poorly. My plate was still half veggies so that is a good thing.

I can't believe I have 100 followers!!! I want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for following my blog and cheering me on. I am so blessed to have you here and I just can't tell you enough how flattered I am! It is very humbling to me.

Tonight is Fish Market with Mom. It is also a full moon. Ugh! Until next time...

XOXOX,

13 comments:

  1. This background is very soothing :)

    I get bored with mine very quickly as well. I try not to look at my blog very much because every time I do I go and try and change something. :) I just read my comments on email.

    Have something good at Fish Market!

    The Skinny On Getting Skinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the background very much!

    Congrats on your followers--it's wonderful support!

    Good job at Sizzler last night!

    Getting oh so close to the blog fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it - reminds me of the International Swim Center! I spent many summer days there - but never, ever jumped off that high-dive platform! Do they still have that underwater viewing area, do you know?

    Congrats on 100 followers! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new background's nice! Very peaceful.

    Well done at Sizzler and good luck at the Fish Market tonight. Have fun seeing your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the background!!! how did you get so many followers? i would like more.. I only have 2!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelley - I am not sure. The high dive is still there but I never knew there was an underground viewing area!

    Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new background. I have the same one on my family site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. And thank you for having the courage to put yourself out there! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your background makes me want to go to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats and the background is a "go!"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the background, too! Congrats on the 100 followers! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...