Saturday, August 15, 2009

Up way early

I did not wear my bugg today. I was up at 6:00 a.m. and to Deb's by 7:00. We had a great day and met some really nice people. I met a lady named Sylvia and she lost 247 lbs!!! She did it with WW and exercise. We totally bonded and she said has clothes that will fit me soon so she said I can come over and go through them and she lives around the corner from my mom's. We also met another couple that work with Y.S.I. which is the Youth Science Institute. They teach young children about Science through the local parks and they accept donated items for fund raising so we can give them our leftover items after the next Garage sale. Sweet! I am definitely going to bed early tonight. Hope you are having a good weekend and thanks for all the comments yesterday. You guys made my day! Until next time...

XOXOX,

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You had a great day meeting people! That's very cool about the clothes--how amazing for the woman to lose so much weight! Good for her!

    Have a good weekend!

    Oh, I like your blog design! It's cute, playful and feels so warm! =)

    Congrats again on that milestone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WW works - of course on has to train...I think my success has been teaching myself to run while doing the WW program...
    Am now at goal weight and am struggling to keep my weight down...so have had to up my cardio, I was hoping it would get easier.

    Good that you can get some new clothing, I give my clothing thats too big to my mom, but she's on WW and losing at such a pace I dont think they will be fitting her for much longer either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome to meet someone who has lost so much weight - what an inspiration! And how nice of her to offer you her outgrown clothes - very cool way to pass on the good weight-loss juju!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, its always nice to meet people that have gone through what you are working towards. Thats incredible 247lbs!!
    I hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, 247! That had to be motivating to meet someone who reached a major goal like that.
    New clothes...another fun treat. That's cool that people do the clothing swap. I don't think that goes on around here or perhaps I'm not in the loop.

    Hope the rest of your weekend is as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...