Saturday, January 23, 2010

Smooth Saturday

Did not wear my bodybugg today and I did not end up going swimming BUT I did go on a walk and did some dancing and some squats. I have had a house guest and I have not been able to use my workout DVDs but told my guest that I needed to be able to do them so if they could give me an hour or so in the evening it would be good. I felt better after saying something about it but I was nervous about bringing it up. I always seem to agonize more then is necessary. Definitely need to work on that.

I am going to work on organizing tomorrow. I got a 5 drawer little dresser from Dave's mom's house so I am going to move and purge some items out of my closet. I really have made some major headway in that department. I actually know where things are most of the time these days.

The escrow has closed on Dave's family home. They should be getting about $80,000 each and they are getting everything moved out tomorrow so I will go over there. I think it is going to be sad though. I plan on doing some walking and a workout DVD. I am thinking Belly dancing. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. Glad you brought up getting some exercise time to your house guest. I have been a total slacker for too many months now & getting down on myself. I think I've only exercise 3 or 4 times since Brent has been home. Time to make myself a priority again before my 5 pound gain turns into 10 or more.
    Glad to hear that things are slowly coming together for you. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep it going Katie, you can do it. The thin look is in now. Thin is on your menu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you told your company what you needed-I agonize so much about small things at times too-trying to get better at that~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel awkward exercising when I have guests too. It's not so bad when the weather is nice and you can just leave for a quick walk. But I'm always too embarassed to pound away on the treadmill with guests at the house. Good thing you said something so you can get your workouts in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you on telling your company about YOUR needs - I have a hard time doing that, myself, so I'm giving you a great big YAY KATIE for doing it!!!

    Enjoy your organizing...I love doing stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belly dancing sounds great - sexy and fun! Might even give it a go myself sometime... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to workout with your friend there. It's hard, but great :) I agree with shelley, it's really fun to organize. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to speak up Katie!! And kudos on organizing - I always feel great after I throw out stuff I no longer use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katie. Knowing where everything is ... wow! That really is progress. If I even knew where half of my stuff was I'd be doing well!

    No need to apologise for doing what you need to do.

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...