Monday, March 22, 2010

Marvy Monday

Hi guys! How was your weekend? Mine was good. Saturday I was pretty much a slug because I had a toothache and a stuffy nose. I watched Grey Gardens and layed low. I didn't eat much because I didn't do much.

Sunday, Dave and I went to Santa Cruz. It was a nice spring day there. It was about 68 degrees. We stopped on the wharf and had shrimp cocktails and got lots of walking. Oh and a little retail therapy... I took a few snapshots of the scenery: the surfers, the boardwalk and the seagulls...







After we got back over the hill, we went to Big 5 Sporting Goods. Dave wanted some sweatpants and we are looking for hiking sandals for him. I have been eyeing some boxing gloves and he got them for me and they are PINK!



What I would like to do is use these to hit the bag at the gym. I think it will be a good stress reliever and a way to get rid of some of the aggression I have built up. The bad thing is I am having surgery on my middle finger on Friday so it will be a little while before I will be able to use them again. Hopefully, it wont take too long for my finger to heal.

Nothing planned for tonight. Dave has games and meetings so I will most likely do a Lean Cuisine and maybe some bellydancing. We shall see. Until next time...

P.S. I have a GREAT Giveaway planned for tomorrow!

14 comments:

  1. Love the gloves... I have purple ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gloves are to cool!!! Jealous. I love the pictures. How beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had gorgeous weather here too for a couple of days. I tried to stay outside as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. Those seagulls look like the ones that hung out on our dock in Florida when I was growing up.

    Even though you won't be able to use them for awhile, it's great you got the gloves to serve as healing incentive after your finger surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great weekend.

    You may not be able to use the gloves, but maybe you could kick that bag instead! Good luck with your surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a typical night-lean cuisine and bellydancing-haha-you rock~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful scenery!! I've never been to California - maybe some day!

    And jealous of your 68 when we got snow over the weekend - although I can't complain its almost all melted again!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures!
    Love the gloves!

    P.S my calcium is being covered by my vitamin tablets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute gloves - love the combination of pink and boxing, lol!

    Your Santa Cruz pictures are making me antsy for my visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice gloves - I want some, lol.

    Love the pics, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a great day! The pink gloves are very fun. I love Santa Cruz - sometimes I need to excape there for some sun in the summers. Foggy summers are not my fav...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos. OOO a giveaway! I love giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures! I love your new PINK biking gloves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Grat pics! Thanks for sharing. Thos gloves rock!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...