Thursday, July 1, 2010

Task Attack Thursday

Had a nice dinner out with mom. I had Fish tacos and black beans. Tasty! She really enjoyed herself and it was a ray of sunshine in my cloudy little world. I don't have my bodybugg on because I don't have a way to upload it. I need a new battery in the Digital Display.

Today is going to be a busy day. I need to talk to the lawyers and also get a storage unit. We really don't want to pay rent for this month but want to do what is within our rights. I need to start looking for a new place for us. The rent for a One Bedroom in our area is about $1,100. I was paying $875 but look what being cheap did. We would really like to stay in the same general neighborhood but we'll see what happens.

I asked Dave to grab the scale when he goes to the apt. today. I am not going to go there unless I absolutely have to. I am too feeling too confrontational and since I suppressed all these emotions I haven't had an opportunity to release them. That is most likely why I have this eczema so badly. Dave keeps telling me "Relax, Meditate, Breathe" I wish I could but my mind just keeps racing in 50 different directions. He has also been nagging me to go to the gym. Like every day. It comes from a good place but it I get defensive for some reason because of the way he is saying it. He is right though... Hope you have a good day and Praise God tomorrow is Friday! Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. Moving is a busy time. I know I just did it twice these last two weeks. *fingers crossed* it all goes smoothly.

    i need to get to the gym too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine what you are going through. I have found that exercising really helps my emotions. It is just hard when you hear someone saying that to you. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hnag in there Katie! Wow, 1100 for a one-bedroom - that seems like a lot of $$!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your head up, Katie J! Keep on trucking...you're never given more than you can handle. Just keep telling yourself that, and eventually, you'll feel that it's true. I'm so sorry that you're in such limbo. I understand the feeling of not having a home base, and I know it can be taxing on the body and mind. You're in my thoughts!

    xo
    lacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's hardest to hear something (like going to the gym) from a significant other...why IS that? I am the same resentful way, though. :)

    Good on ya for recognizing that your confrontational side is begging to come out. I hope things get resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking about you! It is so tough to not confront someone in such a horrible situation, but keep in mind that there's always a good time for everything- if you need to let your thoughts known, do! Stay strong, and keep thinking positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im with you and with shelley.
    and I adore my sig other too---just dont wanna hear certain, uh, things from his mouth :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave sounds like a smart man-I know its hard but meditation sounds like the way to go~!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...