Friday, July 16, 2010

Versatile Winner!

Happy Friday everyone! Oh my am I glad that this week is over! Last night I went to sushi for dinner by myself. Dave had a game and I didn't call my sushi buddy. I had a large Asahi but did not finish it. Their rainbow rolls have octopus in them and I don't usually eat it but it actually tasted good. I watched the movie Reign Over Me and I liked it. It was a little heavy but good acting.

So the winner of the Katie J Bon Voyage Giveaway is Miranda at Glimpses of My Journey through life. Congratulations Miranda! Just email me with your address and I will get it sent out to you. I just love doing giveaways so I am planning one for my return from Alaska. Stay tuned for that.



I received a Versatile Blogger Award from First Steps. I wanted to acknowledge it but will need to officially accept it in a separate post. Thanks First Steps for thinking of me! It made my day
:-D so thank you.

We will be moving the rest of the stuff from the old apt. and setting up in the new one. I am hoping to take a break in between boxes and go swimming. It is going to be warm (90s) and my eczema has finally gone away. Can we say stress related condition?? I have never in my entire 44 years had such an outbreak of it. Now I have a million purple scars where it was. Hopefully they will fade with time. Not that I sport shorts or anything... Anyways, hope you all have a great weekend! Until next time...

10 comments:

  1. Way to go on getting the award- you deserve it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swimming sounds nice - glad your stress is lifting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time moving everything... well, as good as it can go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you email send with my address. Congrats on the award. Hope you get settled into the new place soon and can stop all the stressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award! I'm so pleased your eczema has cleared up. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun moving!! Hopefully you can get some swimming in today. I went today and it was great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on the award!

    I love sushi - I will set it up as a reward dinner, at some point in the future.

    Enjoy the sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie J, thank you for your kind offer of the book. I'd love to read it. Just send me an email when you are finished and I'll give you the info.

    Yum Sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good week to put behind us all.
    And a good weekend right here, right now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...