So in the chaos called my life, I have not been able to acknowledge all of the awards that I have received recently. First of all I must say that I am really and truly humbled. For a so called Weight Loss blog, I haven't been doing much on the Weight Loss front for months! I don't think I would have survived the last few months without your support!
I received the Sugar Doll Award from Erika at Fat Like Me.
To top it off Deb at Deb Will be FREE gave me the Cherry on Top Award! Thank You ladies from the bottom of my heart! It really means a lot that you take the time to read my blog and to think that I am worthy of a blog award. The rules for the awards are usually to write 10 things you may not know about me. Well, I can't come up with 40 things LOL so I did 10:
1. I am French, Irish, Italian and Indian. (Pssst... I didn't know either!)
2. My dream job would be to be an event planner.
3. I have not moved out of a 15 mile radius of where I was born.
4. I already have music chosen for my funeral
5. I have never gone to the movies by myself but it is on my "list"
6. I am double jointed in both hands.
7. I am addicted to Post-it Notes. I like them in all sizes, shapes and colors
8. I want to zip-line or bungee jump when I get to goal.
9. At one time in my life, I had a hidden piercing
10. I have a good singing voice.
As for passing on the awards, I will have to take the cheap way out. Feel free to grab one if you are so inclined because I think you ALL deserve an award for putting up with me the last few months! Until next time...