Thursday, December 2, 2010

Coffee and Cardinals

How are you guys doing? I am hanging in there. Food was fine. Having this cold affects my appetite. Just stayed home last night and took it easy. We made chicken for dinner and I used some poppy seed dressing on it and it came out yummy. Had spinach and a baked potato to go with. For desert, Dave asked me to "please" make him blueberry muffins. I made it into a loaf instead but it turned out good. He loved it so that was good.

I stopped at Starbuck's this morning to get some coffee for our office. They are having a great sale on their 2010 Christmas Blend.  For today only, they are buy one get one free which is a fantastic deal! They are $13.95/lb.  Of course being the shopaholic that I am, I could not resist getting this mug as well. Cardinals remind me of my dad so that is what drew me to it.  It is not microwave safe but they do have a similiar styled one that is.

Today we are going to go to the mini-gym during lunch. I don't think I can handle much cardio but will do the best I can. I will focus on the machines instead. Hope you are having a good week. Wonder what my weigh in tomorrow will bring. Hmmm... Until next time...


6 comments:

  1. You know, I've never tried their Christmas Blend coffee...how would you describe it?

    Very cute mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very pretty!
    My mother loved birds, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cardinals remind me of Christmas and my sister who passed when she was 40. So of course, I collect cardinal Christmas stuff..They have Cardinal themed mugs and platest at Barnes and nobles

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty mug! I was at the Starbucks at Target this afternoon and they gave me some Christmas blend Via packets for free - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love coffee and strong coffee, too. So, will look into the blend above.keep moving forward!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...