Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Two - Twenty Two - Eleven

Helllo! How are you guys this morning? Hope everyone had a good weekend! It was a good but soggy weekend for me.  It rained all day Saturday and Sunday. I was in organizational mode again. Cleaning out drawers and clearing clutter.  Last week, I hung up some cork board squares and they were not very sturdy. Dave found them on the floor a few mornings so I decided to go these. I got them at Target. They are made by a company called Board Dudes.  They are a lot sturdier and I like the lime green magnetic board. It is such a happy color!

Cork Boards -- Take Two

Speaking of Target, this is what it looked like when we were there. It was about 8:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. I think I will do ALL my Target shopping at this time of the day. SO much better then the usual chaos in the aisles. 

Not a soul in sight!
I was on and off with food over the weekend. It isn't that I am ingesting bad food like junk food or sweets just more then I should of the "normal" healthy foods. So, I am back on it this morning. I have my bugg on and I am rearing to go. I have a feeling the anxiety I am feeling will affect my appetite though but we will see.

Tonight, my bio brother Michael and I will be getting together for dinner. He is having some surgery done on his wrist tomorrow morning in San Francisco so he drove down from Eureka last night. I think it rather ironic that the day I will be interning Bruce is the same day that Michael is having surgery. 

View at the Grand Wailea
My friend that was staying in Maui at my favorite hotel took this sunset picture and sent it to me. I just wanted to share. It is my dream spot :-D

I was going to announce the winner of the Giveaway today but I have decided to extend the deadline since it was a holiday weekend. So, I will be choosing the winner on Monday, February 28th. I want everybody to have an opportunity to win so if you haven't entered, hop on over and leave a comment telling me what your favorite accessory is.  Until next time...

11 comments:

  1. cute boards! Love the green. Much happier than the borning white I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that view your friend sent you - that would be my dream view too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your brothers surgery goes well. Enjoy your dinner. Also target after 8pm on a weeknight is nice too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the green - thats my FAVOURITE colour.
    Thanks for posting the target picture....I've never been to US and I've read many people talking about Target as a shop but I didn't know what it was!
    Hope your brothers surgery goes well
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping by to say hello - hope you are having a most-excellent day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the maui pic! Wish I were there...it rained all weekend here too. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Target! and love organizing on rainy days. I used this 3 day weekend to catch dang cold and catch up on cleaning up my laundry room. Only wish we had 3 day weekends every week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get on a plane, break into my house, and install corkboards like that wherever you think they'd work best.

    So cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cork boards are awesome. Cute+organized, go you;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the boards and the green. hope your brothers surgery goes great. think of you often, how have you been. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sending me the link to your vision board. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...