Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Way

Had a good day yesterday. We had shredded beef tacos from the roast I made over the weekend. They were delish. Calories consumed were up because I had an apple with peanut butter for my evening snack.

Yesterday, during my lunch hour, I walked on the Los Gatos Creek Trail for about a 1/2 hour. It is amazing what just a little walking can do for you. I put my iPod on Rihanna's new CD Loud and off I went. It helped the afternoon go by quicker and I had a better attitude.  After dinner, I decided to do a little dancing so I put in my Dance Party 2 DVD and did a few songs. I am really enjoying the dancing.  The one negative part of the game is that it takes longer then it should to load the next song. It is not THAT excessive but I think it could be tweaked a bit.

Tonight my plan is to do the Just Dance 2 DVD for a few songs and then do some strength training with resistance bands and the medicine ball. Dinner will be baked chicken, green beans and red potatoes.  My head is stuffy and I have a sore throat but it could just be from allergies (hoping). I want to keep the momentum going with the exercise so I will do as much as I can. Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. I had an apple with peanut butter for a snack last night, too. I wish it were warmer here so I could do more walking outside. Spring will be here soon though. And then I have no excuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing the Just Dance with the Gkids this afternoon. Workout! Who knew?! It is amazing what just a short time outside moving will do for mind and body. Lather, rinse, repeat. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good for you. Moving a little is better than not moving at all. I need to get on the exercise train again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Playing blog catch up - I like those snoozies! Hope you are not getting sick...maybe it's just a change of season allergies. Good going on your exercise - if I can't get back to running soon, I'm going to start walking, and I like your idea of going on the trail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you for doing all that activity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also can't wait until it's warm enough where I live to walk outside. My gym has a treadmill but I'd take an outdoor walk over that anytime. The Dance DVD's sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how exercise can just turn your day around- good job!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...