Friday, March 16, 2012

B.Y.O.C. Katie J Edition

Thought I would join in and do the BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy hosted by Drazil over at It's Just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua. Are you following her blog? I absolutely LOVE her and look forward to all her posts. She makes me think and challenges me to dig deep.

1.     How do you feel about college? If you have kids or siblings - will you encourage or require them to go? How long did you go and what for?

I think college is important and it was much more enjoyable then high school for me. I have 2 degrees actually. One is an AA in Business Management and the other is a BS in Business/Marketing. Both degrees were obtained while I was working full time.

2.     Pink or purple? Coke or Pepsi? Pen or pencil? Cursive or printing? Ketchup or mustard?

Pink fo sho!
Coke (ewwww Pepsi!)
Pen and it has to be blue ink (not black)
Printing mostly but I kinda combine both
Neither. I do like honey mustard though.

3.     If you could live in any generation - which one would it be?

60s. Bra burning and free love - lol!

4.     What do you sleep in?

Most of the time I sleep in a night shirt and chonies.  Lately I have been sleeping with warmer pajamas due to the cold but otherwise it is a nightie or night shirt.

5.     Repeat question - summarize your week!

I was glad I went to the training appt. I am just considering doing the 5 or 10 sessions with him. I just need to assess my finances and that I can commit because that is a chunk o' change.

I hope you all have a good weekend. I am going to a celebration of life tomorrow and my mom's on Sunday. It is raining here all weekend so it will be an indoor activity kind of weekend. Until next time...


P.S. Rae Rae - to answer your question, not my type and too young!

3 comments:

I'd love to know what's on your mind...