Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

We are on the downhill slide to Friday! Woohoo!  It has been a pretty good week overall. I lost 1 lb. this week so I am at 253. This is like watching paint dry. If I plan on meeting any of my goals, I really need to step up my game. I know that once I increase my activity, the weight will start coming off faster.

Saying it and doing it are two different things.

I am not yelling at y'all. I am just doing it for emphasis and to ingrain the message in my noggin. I have ALL the resources available to me but if I am not using them then they serve no purpose.  What can I do today to help me achieve my goal? Any step forward is a step in the right direction Katie J! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So true. My weight is coming off more slowly than surely :) 1 pound is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both Katie. I've just beein going through the motions lately - need to kick it up too! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...