Monday, January 11, 2021

Hello 2021!


 Happy 2021! Whoa! Even though we are 11 days into 2021 it is still weird to type that!!! This is the year I officially become a Senior Citizen! I will be 55 years old in June and it will make me eligible for Senior Discounts in MANY places. While I don't relish the fact that I will be 55, I am more then happy to take advantage of ANY discounts that me new age will afford me! Some places it is 65 but I will take it where I can get it.

I recently have been working on a budget. I have a dear friend helping. I actually am doing okay with it. It does take some conditioning and planning but things are going much smoother now. I actually have some savings now which I really did not have before. 

Nothing too exciting to report otherwise. Weight is holding steady. I have been feeling a little Groundhog Day. I need to go and do something to shake the monotony. Maybe I will take a road trip. There are LOTS of beautiful sites here in AZ that are not too far away. 

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...