Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pictures

I need to post some pictures on my profile. I have not been fond of my picture being taken for a LONG time. There are very few pictures of me that I like. I think it has a lot to do with denial. If I take a picture it will show me how big I really am. I guess I would rather not see that. Nicole asked if I had pictures to show her of when I was younger. I do have them packed away somewhere... major project to dig them out. I have never been thin so I don't have any "skinny" pictures. The only time I was ever really in shape was when I was a teenager. I do have those pictures but when I try to visualize the "new" me I have trouble doing so. So if I chronicle them here then I will see the transformation. More incentive!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know what you mean about pictures!!! My poor children are going to think that I wasn't actually part of their childhood! That's one of my big motivators for losing weight. I want to have family pictures that I can show people and not cringe when I look at myself in!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...