Monday, March 2, 2009

Clean Slate

Well it is a new month - a clean slate. I am in a funky mood though. First off, I lost my cell phone. I am sooo bummed! I feel so stupid and unorganized for losing it. Also, I ate like crap yesterday. My boyfriend (for the time being) brought over cinammon rolls. He knows ALL ABOUT my goals and that I am using the bugg. I can't blame him for my eating them... but I can ask him not to bring them to my house. There are so many other healthy snacks he could have brought. I ended up eating 3 of them! Ewwww - not only was I mad at myself for eating them - they made my stomach upset for most of the night and this morning... Yuck! I did jump right back on track and have done well today. I also ordered a new cell phone so I will have it by Wednesday.

Side note: I am so glad to see Dana, Kim, Kelly and Mike's blogs. They are encouraging and helping me keep focused toward my goal!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found us! Keep up the good work, setbacks are okay, just get back on track as soon as you can and learn from it! I do it myself!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...