Monday, April 6, 2009

Moving along





Here are Saturday and Sundays screen shots. I did better this weekend then I think I have since I started. I was more active and watched what I ate. I did eat pizza last night but it was Veggie so it did not sabatoge the numbers too badly.

When I was at Debby's yesterday and she had some snacks in a bowl and I asked her what it was and she told me it was Dry Roasted Edamame. Well I love Edamame in its raw form but I had NEVER seen it dry roasted. They were super yummy!!! They are a healthy snack for when you are craving salty stuff. (see details below)



Serving Size: 1/2 cup or 30 grams
Calories: 140 grams
Fat (%): 9% of daily value
Saturated Fat: 1 gram
Sodium: 5 mg
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 14 grams
Iron (%): 20%


Check them out if you have a chance. She got them at Costco but you can get them at Trader Joe's as well. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...