Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lazy Summer Sunday

Not wearing my bugg again today. It is a lazy summer day today and it feels good. Doing fine with food. I just need to recharge mentally to tackle some things on the horizon which I will write about soon. Note to self: Exercising would be a good source of stress release.

Went to church this morning and it was nice to be there. I missed a few Sundays in July. It was name tag Sunday which is always a bonus. I love name tag Sunday! Went to class at Salvation Army and got to spend time with Dave. Got a short walk in. Hope you are enjoying your day! Until next time...

XOXOX,

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice day. I'll take your note to self and apply it to myself, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going Katie...its so worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 17 year old son gets aggravated often - par for the course for the rough, horrible teen age life - and he takes his frustration out by jogging. While I'm thankful I haven't taught him to take it out on food, I often wonder why I can't learn a lesson from him!

    Enjoy your mental recharging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai Katie, well here I am. Glad you enjoyed your Sunday. I look forward to reading more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When the body bugg bugs you, throw it off for a while, eh?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...