Monday, August 17, 2009

Too much fun

Well I never got on my bike last night. After I dropped Dave off, I went over to the bar. It was fun! We laughed so hard my stomach hurt and I had tears running down my face. I ended up drinking 4 Corona's and a few shots of Strawberry Pucker. I feel pukey today. Why do I do that to myself? I am bloated like a big dog because I add lime and salt to my beers. I will be drinking LOTS of water today and I do have my bugg on so it is back to business today. I am going to my moms tonight to help her study for her DMV test.

On another note, I am thinking about doing the C25K program. I have always said I am not a runner but it would be a great challenge and I have seen how successful others have been at it so it's worth a shot right?

XOXOX,

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're having a yucky day. :(

    Couch to 5k is supposed to be amazing. I haven't done it, but it seems like a great thing to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon!
    I am doing C25K Week 2 right now. I (like an idiot) misinterpreted W1, so W2 was a little harder than it should have been. I'm going to make it up though.
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of the C25K program until right now. If you decide to do it I hope you post about how it is so that I can follow along and decide if it is something I should try myself. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try it, girl, you might like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love laughing so hard you cry - glad you had such a fun time, even if you're paying for it today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you had fun, too. Wouldn't it be cool if a bunch of us bloggers could get together? I'm sure we'd have a blast.

    Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We could pick a central place or does anyone want to come to California??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I don't even know what a Strawberry Pucker is.
    I stopped drinking once when I couldn't zip my fly.
    Not worth the calories...much less the hangover...
    Hangover the belt and Hangover the headache!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katie....has not been a good girl I see...bar before cycle???????
    LOL
    YOu must do whatever makes you happy is my motto in life.
    By the sounds of this entry you sure did just that. Laughter is so good for the Soul!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...