Saturday, August 22, 2009

No motivation

I don't have any motivation today. I had a headache last night and still had it this morning. I looked high and low for motrin and could not find any. I got some finally but they do make me sleepy so now I just want to talk a nap. I know I should be doing things but ugghh...

Had Chinese food last night from a new place that was super yummy. We had a Chinese restaurant close by and it closed and haven't been able to find a good place and this one even delivers. I also had another good NSV. My friend Big Joe has a Harley. I bet him before I could get on his bike and I couldn't. Well 51 lbs. later I could! He has saddle compartments that require you to step on a small foot stool and grab a metal bar and swing your leg over. Should have taken a picture! Graceful that I am... Anyways it felt good and our friends even applauded! Hope you are enjoying your day. Until next time...

XOXOX,

8 comments:

  1. Yay for the NSV! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo, next thing we know, you'll have your own hog and be heading to Sturgis for the Rally next year! lol

    Sorry about your headache. Hope your motivation returns tomorrow and you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the headache passes soon and is replaced with your motivation... way to go on the NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic Katie...seeing the changes happening is so exciting.
    My hubby want to buy a bike next year, not sure if I'm keen...but I think for his sake I had better learn to enjoy it hey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool beans on the bike!!!

    Wonder if the headache was caused by the Chinese food (msg?) - anyway, hope you are feeling better by now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...