Thursday, March 4, 2010

Go Fourth and Conquer


Well I guess getting the new bugg did motivate me! I have not had a 4 digit deficit in quite awhile. Part of why the calorie burn is higher is that I kept it on until after 8:00 p.m. and as of late I had been ditching the old one as soon as I got home. Speaking of the homefront things seem to be okay now. HG and I had a good talk and made peace. It has made me more self aware and I plan on covering some of my "issues" in the near future.

As mentioned in yesterday's post here is my "Creative" list of things I have done in my life. Which one do you think is true?

  1. I have flown a plane
  2. The first time I went skydiving I was 12
  3. I am a commisioned artist
  4. I won the California State Lottery
  5. I have travelled to 22 countries
  6. I have been on 14 cruises
  7. I have 7 dogs

The rules indicate that I need to pass this on to 7 other "Creative Bloggers" I want to give this proper thought so I will post my list tomorrow. Hope you all are having a good week! Until next time...

17 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...I think the true one is 14 cruises. You seem like a gal who'd enjoy a good cruise. Can't wait to find out the truth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list. I am also going to go with the cruises!!! Glad to see the new body bugg is motivating you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to confront HG...you deserve to have some peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to say you've flown on a plane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so fly, I'm going to say you flew a plane.

    Terrible, I know. I'm white, what can I say. Good job talking to HG. THat is so HARD!!! Excellent choice though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Katie-I had no idea you were so worldly-I loved you before all this :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I would say flown in a plane...although I wish you had won the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow a 4 digit defecit, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess you jumped out of an airplane at 12. It seems like a Katie J. thing to do. Live dangerously....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to guess the cruises. :D

    Excellent on the deficit. Wooot! Channel that new influx of mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going for 22 countries :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh that is a tough one. Hmmm, I'm going to say you have flown a plane.

    WTG on the high burn & having the hard talk!

    Best wishes,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's quite a list... maybe you've flown a plane?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im going for the lottery win!

    Love the deficit numbers. Woot on the new body bugg!

    I am going forth and conquering!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow great job on the 4 digits!

    I am new to your blog so I don't know you well enought to guess which one is true so I will have to wait and find out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If it's the skydiving, I'm very envious - it's one of my 'must do' goals!

    Now you know why you need to wear your bugg... ;o) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am going for the lottery win too. You could have won a small prize on a scratch off ticket or something.... :)

    I want a BodyBugg so bad I drool at it when I walk by the display at the gym.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...