Thursday, July 15, 2010

Move it - Move it!



Hope you guys are having a good week. I am doing better. Last night I finally slept with the CPAP machine for the first time in 2 weeks and as predicted I feel MUCH better and way more rested. I hate that thing sometimes but it sure does make a difference. Someday it will be gone though, mark my words!

Today is the "official" day we can start moving into our new place. Dave and some of his buddies are going to start taking the big stuff over there today and then it will be my responsibility to arrange it the way I want it. Dave is thinking of it as "transferring" then moving because we are not going to box everything up. I still have to deal with all my clothes at the storage unit too. I am so grateful I had been purging stuff all this time because now it will be that much easier to "transfer" it. We are planning on being out of the old apartment by the 17th. We did pay for the month of July but I am hoping it might be an incentive for him to let us go if he has 2 weeks to prep for a new tenant.

Don't forget to enter my Bon Voyage Giveaway! The deadline for entering is tonight at midnight. I will announce the winner tomorrow and everyone is welcome to enter. Good luck! Hope you have a good day. Until next time...

9 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I'm back, I know I took a long time off, but it's good to read your blog again! Hope all is well, and I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move, take care, hope all goes smooth sailing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a better nights sleep.

    "Transferring" sounds less-stressful than moving. Hope all goes well!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an award for you over on my blog, Katie. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that your move goes smoothly and doesn't suck. Enjoy fixing up your new habitat. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are getting into the new place so soon! Once you are back from your cruise and have everything set up, take us on a picture tour - I love to see how other people decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mom is supposed to use a CPAP machine at night as well... she has such a hard time with it, but just like you always feels so much better the next day! Can't wait for you and her to both be off of it!

    Good luck on your move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a cpap too and I hate it. I have not worn it for months. My hubby says I don't snore anymore so I'm not sure if I need to use it. Geez! Have fun with your move! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...