Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Happy First Day of Spring ladies and gents! It was officially Spring at 10:08 p.m. PST last night so today is the first official "day" There have been signs of Spring popping up like these camellias. These are right outside my front door :-)

In the city that I live in, they do an annual clean-up where they will take ANYTHING and haul it away for you free of charge. It costs the city millions of dollars to do it every year but it is also benefits the city for beautification as well as fire prevention. In the meantime our town looks crappy with all the stuff on the streets but only lasts a couple of weeks.

Thank you for your feedback on yesterday's post. Each situation is different and it is really hard to generalize. Your comments helped me see a different perspective and I am glad you took the time to say something. That is why I love blogging!

I have been getting more and more comments and compliments about my looks and how I am dressing lately. I think it is because I have been making a concerted effort to accessorize and even wear eye makeup. When I was younger, I used to wear more makeup but got out of the habit and now I am trying again. Here is today's bracelet and the blouse I am wearing it with. I didn't think people paid attention but apparently they do.

 
I have a mountain of laundry to do tonight. I am still getting used to doing my laundry. After almost 7 years of not having to deal with it is an adjustment. Such is life... Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Katie ... Just a quick note. I'm going to read through your blog to get caught up with you again, but wanted you to know I'm back in blogging land too. It's what holds me accountable and I need that! Thanks for checking in on me. I really really do appreciate you! Going to do some reading now and see what you're up to! Happy SPRING!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...