Wednesday, February 11, 2009

January - Bringing you up to speed

Since I am starting this blog in February, I thought I would bring you up to speed on January. I started using the Bodybugg on January 5th. My friend Nicole gave it to me. She had received a new one for Christmas and thought it would be ideal if we were both doing the program at the same time.

Since January 5th I have lost 16 lbs! The Bodybugg is a great tool. I highly recommend it to anyone who is battling a weight issue. I am a visual learner and the Bodybugg software puts everything in perspective. It seems so simple when you think about it. Your output must exceed your input to achieve weight loss. One simple sentence but actually seeing it on a bar chart REALLY helps me!

I haven't really started exercising on a regular basis yet. I have done some extra walking and dancing with my Ipod but I have yet to make it to the gym or do any "formal" exercise. So that is my next course of action. Incorporate exercise into my regimen. I will probably start out 1-2 days a week at the gym and increase it from there. I have been paying for a membership at 24 Hour Fitness so it will be nice to actually USE the membership.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...