Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Intangibles


I didn’t do too badly yesterday. I watched what I ate so that helped keep a bigger deficit. Did not get any exercise in. I generally don’t do anything on Mondays.

There have already been some intangible benefits to my weight loss. I can move easier and faster. I had to get rid of some of my clothes because they are too BIG. I can wear clothes in my closet that I haven’t worn in months… it is the little things you don’t think about.

One thing that I have been thinking about it is riding on a plane. A year ago, I went with my mom to the Caribbean for Christmas. I had to get an extension for the seatbelt. It was horrible! I cried! I don’t ever want to do that again. I was aiming for a 40 lbs. loss by July for the Alaska cruise but now we are going to go to Colorado May 21st to see my nephews High School graduation. If I keep losing an average of 2 lbs per week I should have no problem reaching that goal for the May trip. That will be 20 weeks into the program. Right now it is week 12. I need to step it up!

Until next time…

1 comment:

  1. Oh, honey, I feel your pain! We went to an amusement park and I could just BARELY get the thing on the roller coaster closed! If I had had to get off that ride, I would have died right there!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...