Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF


Well I did a Walking Workout DVD from Prevention Magazine instead of the BL DVD. I did it for about 15 mins because that is all I could handle! That is quite a workout! I did weigh myself this a.m. and I am the same. I am not surprised. Low activity this week with the blasted heat and also retaining water. I got out of sync on some of my meds and so I am extra bloated. I am going to Zumba! tomorrow and looking forward to it. It is going to take me a little while to get those steps down but at least now I know what to expect. Nicole is loaning me her DVDs of the workouts so I can practice at home. BTW, it is 33 degrees cooler today then Monday AND it is sprinkling! Wacky!!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what's on your mind...