Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bye Bye May


Well I was super lazy yesterday. I never did go on a bike ride. I did keep the calories lower so I was able to achieve a good deficit. Time is flying by and I just can't believe it is the last day of May! June is a fresh slate and with that I joined the Get Fit After 40 Summer Challenge. It will be a great motivator to increase my activity and get to my mini goal of 40 lbs. gone by July 19th. I will be turning 43 in three weeks (Father's Day) so that will help keep me focused as well. That reminds me that I need to make some new goals for June. I was able to get to 6,000 steps most days. I didn't get to the gym weekly and my water consumption is better but still needs lots of work. I WILL be going to the GYM today though. Hope you are having a good weekend! Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. May did seem to come and go in an awful hurry, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary and it goes faster as you get older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to think that was the silliest thing I had ever heard, that time goes faster when you get older. But boy, does it!! Let's make June count because it will be July before we know it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you joined the challenge...it should be fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...