Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Banquet Night



Good numbers for yesterday. I have not seen a 4 digit deficit in awhile. For some reason I was feeling kinda nauseous so did not have a big appetite. Went to the Fish Market with my mom and then we went to Kohl's. I got a new blouse for our End of the Year Banquet tonight. There will be approx 500 people there! It is at the Hayes Mansion which is a historical landmark



We had to order in advance so I ordered the grilled Eggplant w/ roasted vegetables. The other options were Prime Rib and Chicken. Prime Rib is too big and rich for me and I do enough chicken already :-) They have delectable deserts but I will only "sample" it and then give it to one of the guys. There is no alcohol served so I won't have to worry about that. I will be sure to take pictures. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that place looks gorgeous! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss so far! You can do this! Yay! I appreciate the follow. I'll be keeping up with you too!

    Blessings!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...