Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trippy Tuesday


Had a good day yesterday. I took a peek at the scale last night and I am down a pound but we shall see. I also measured myself which I had not done since March. I have lost 4" in my upper arms! Sheesh! I knew they had shrunk some because I had to adjust the bugg strap but wow! I put a calendar on the sidebar (thanks Jo) to keep track of my activities. Last night I did 30 crunches and 3 x 10 reps with the evil rubber. I also got my pictures back from Picture Yourself Thinner. I put it under my progress pictures. Tell me what you think!

It is a trippy Tuesday because we had a big change in management in our company. I like both of them a lot so to me it is a good thing but there is a lot of talk around the old water cooler this morning. Hope you all have a great day! Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. that's kinda crazy... but way motivational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats on those lost inches! Woo-hoo.

    I love the workout calendar. It's the first thingn I see on my blog on my way to the dashboard, and it is a great motivater -- or or...I'm loopy, can't spell -- and the world (okay, fellow bloggers) see it, too. I hope you enjoy your calendar, too.

    I think the pictures are great! I have trouble picturing myself a lot thinner--what a great way to do that. I bet it pumped you up to see the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard for me to imagine it too. Especially my face. Hoping it firms up with the loss ;-) The body I can "almost" imagine now with the pic. It will be interesting to see huh? Seems like it will be light years away right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4" is awesome!

    I think the calendar is a terrific idea - just like people logging their food - it is all about accountability.

    Best wishes for a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...