Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Toes!

I have been having trouble inputting my food on the bodybugg site. I use a laptop at home and they added 8,000 new items to their database so it takes forever... I mean it seriously bogs... so no weekend screen shots for now.

It is really warm today (100 degrees) so I am laying low. Doing a few things around the house (I need to dust!) and watching movies. I would like to go on a bike ride when it cools down tonight. We shall see...

Instead of my usual Pink I painted my toes BLUE! They look cute but it is way different. I just felt like doing something spontaneous plus they match the new flip flops I got that are black with blue flowers. Hoping you are enjoying your weekend. Until next time...

XOXOX,


6 comments:

  1. Wow, it is hot for Santa Clara! Do you have A/C? We didn't when I was growing up...those rare hot days were miserable!

    I love blue toenail polish - it just screams summer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No A/C just lots of fans. We didn't have A/C growing up either. It sure would come in handy for these Hot August Nights though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 degrees! WOW. That's hot. In my country, we only have HOT or RAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't function in that heat. Although, if you've lived there a long time, then you'd be used to it. I just bought and have fallen in love with AC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I painted mine with silver glitter

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...