Sunday, August 30, 2009

70s Sunday

Well it went from 100+ degrees to a comfy 73 today. Ahhh what a relief! I have lived in the same 15 mile radius my whole life and the weather has changed a lot but it is still one of the most temperate places in the world. You can always count on hot August temperatures but I have a hard time when it is that hot. I am thankful we don't have too much humidity

Doing okay with food choices but I have been loose with portions and need to curb that right away. That I believe has been one of the major breakthroughs I have had with my weight loss this far is that I can have the things I like but in smaller portions. I am thankful that I like fish and seafood and rarely eat red meat anymore. I need to get moving more and I am glad that Karla and I are walking. I think a DVD at home once a week and a Zumba class at the gym would be good to add to the mix also. I will just need to work on my time management and just get it done. Don't think about it just do it... Hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Until next time...

XOXOX,

3 comments:

  1. Glad your heat wave ended so quickly! I like what you wrote - "Don't think about it, just do it" - so good, as I am guilty of "overplanning" at times as well! Enjoy your walks - if you're in Central Park, I'll be with you in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout!
    Stay "COOL"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Humidity is the devil.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...