Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thought it was Friday...


Had a tostada and taco for dinner so that is why there is a smaller deficit. I woke up today and thought it was Friday! Ughh! Do you ever do that? I am going to my see my mom tonight so Fish Market here we come. I am actually starting to get sick of going there but it is healthy and there are LOTS of choices. I will have to look at having something entirely different tonight. Why is it that I can't get my butt in gear and exercise more. I have been pretty lax since coming back from the cruise. I do get walking in and the occasional bike ride but that is about it. Why do I keep saying I am going to do something about it and I don't. I just have to DO IT!!! Whooowaaa! So far I don't have plans for Saturday so it would be a good day to make out a plan for C25K and go to the gym. I think there is a Zumba class at 10:00 a.m. that I can do.
XOXOX,

9 comments:

  1. That's funny Isn't there a joke where the punch line is
    instead of TGIF it's
    S.H.I.T. *Sorry Honey, It's Thursday*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've mixed up my days too - and one time I lost an entire year (thought I was 35 when I really was 36)!

    Hope you get your exercise mojo back - that's why I hate to miss any workouts, because I remember how hard it is to start again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the exercise. It's been so humid this week that I haven't been able to think about activity.
    I'll hate trying to get back into it when the weather lets off a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Anne, that's a great joke.

    Do try to get more exercise in, but don't beat yourself up over only walking and biking. That's still a lot, and you should be proud of yourself for it.

    (I've also got one of those blog awards for you.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup. Done that. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday all ready.

    Eventually you'll get tired of just thinking and get to the doing. Thinking leads to doing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many people talk about the Zumba class..even here in Germany, but our fitness center doesn't off this class - only the Les Mills class which I find so so boring...
    Tell us more about the class, am very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I trained with C25K last year and loved how it turned me into a runner! I'm still running and think that you will enjoy it--just remember to take it at your own pace.

    I've been wanting to try Zumba but just too lazy to get myself to the gym :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...