Saturday, September 26, 2009

I might be moving!




Had a good night on Friday and got some extra sleep. Met my mom for breakfast this morning and went back to her house to do some paperwork. Dave and I had Mexican food for dinner and I had a Crab Tostada. I did have a Mango Margarita but It was 102 here today so it was refreshing and yummers. Wonder how many calories where in that sucker. Whoa! Well an apartment next door to Danielle's place just became available today. It is right down the street from where I am at and it is next to a park and Senior Center. It is a one bedroom for $900 and I pay $1,000 now for a studio. I already submitted the application and I should hear something by Tuesday. All I really need is a couch and I am set. It also has tons of storage! Speaking of the Senior center... they allow people who have medical conditions and are residents use their facilities for free even if they are not seniors. It was recently renovated and it has two pools and state of the art exercise equipment so I am going to go in next week and sign up. My friend Judy goes there so we could coordinate going together. I really want to swim. I was on the swim team in high school and have always liked it but of course hate being seen in a bathing suit. I don't think they would mind as much at the senior center as they would at the gym if you know what I mean. Hope you all are having a good weekend. Until next time...

7 comments:

  1. thats awesome about the senior centre - hope it all works out for you

    kazz=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, it's so exciting to move, especially into a bigger place. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that would be nice to get a one-bedroom - and bonus, near your friend! Hope you get it, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a swimmer too! I never thought about how I looked back then, and actually don't as much now...maybe I should....But what a fantastic deal! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tried my first mango margarita a week ago. YUMMY! Could get me in trouble! The apartment sounds good, and handy next to a pool.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...