Thursday, October 1, 2009

October 1st

Did not do anything last night since I have this stupid cold. Dave came over for a little while and made me a grilled cheese sandwich and hot tea. He also helped me straighten things up a little since things were a bit disheveled since I am purging/packing. Don't have a screenshot for today because they updated our computers at work and now I need MIS to download the bodybugg software. I had a small deficit due to the low activity.

I do want to give a shout out to Dawn at Fixing Myself Thinner. She just got to Onderland last night at her Tops meeting. Way to go Dawn! If you have a moment you might want to pop over and say hello!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Katie, sweet of you to do that. I don't envy you with packing and moving. Sorry to hear you've got a cold too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the cold. :( It's definitely going around. Hope you feel better soon. Grilled Cheese sounds really good. Hope it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope you're feeling 100% better soon.

    One thing to remember, as you're doing all the working packing/organizing/sorting etc, is how much harder it would've been if you hadn't cleaned out so much stuff in August. Also of note: how much harder it would've been if you were carrying another 50 pounds.

    Good luck with the move and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A man made you tea and a sandwich?? Nice guy. I love that Dawn made it Onederland mydelf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh everyone is getting sick. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. feel better!!!!

    ps mmmm, grilled cheese. i'm gonna have to find a way to make them low cal. dear god, i'm totally drooling now :-P

    heh. get well soon!!!! and good luck with the purging/packing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used whole wheat bread and fat free cheese =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm. I make them with whole grain oatmeal bread and soy cheese ... in a nonstick pan. They're still really yummy.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You poor thing. We've all been sick too, but I think we're finally all on the mend. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope that you feel better soon! I'm also suffering from a cold... It stinks!
    Thank you so much for your comment- the weight loss calculation is just what I needed. I may have to mend my goals, but I'll keep working hard regardless!
    And I love your signature! How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...