Friday, October 2, 2009

Funky Friday


Thanks for all the "get well" wishes! Apparently, it is the season because I know at least half a dozen people who have it also. Nice deficit yesterday. It just downright sucks when you can't taste anything. The good news is that I happened to get on the scale (habit) this morning and it said 264 which means I am back to 51 lbs. lost. I know my "new" weigh day is Wednesday but I like seeing 51 vs. 48 on the ticker and since it is my blog it is my rules right?

Nothing planned for the weekend. I am supposed to go to my mom's house but that depends on how I feel. I don't want to get her sick but I know she wants to see me. We will see...

I am looking forward to feeling better. I feel like I am banging my head against the wall lately. Mentally and physically. First it was the Tendonitis and then this stupid cold. I have 4 lbs. to get out of this decade and 5 more lbs. to get past the "over 100 lbs." to lose. I would like to see this happen by mid-October. Hope you all have a good weekend! Until next time...


13 comments:

  1. Yay! 51 lbs lost is AMAZING. Hope you feel better, I'm feeling a bit off today, which sucks. Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It comes and goes in cycles, it seems. We are a close group, eh?

    Don't worry about the 100#s, Katie J.
    Focus on the 1, and the 4, and the 100 will take care of itself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing great! Don' worry about the weight loss when you're sick. Amy Parham (Biggest Loser season 6) and I were talking a while back and she told me that when you get sick, the best think you can do for your weight loss is to just focus on getting better- not getting in all your fruits and veggies or worrying about protein and carbs. Its important to be able to listen to your body's needs and give it what it needs at the time.
    I'm trying to remember this for myself, too. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the 51 lbs lost!! That is fantastic! It is so hard to lose weight when you're sick and not feeling 100%. Just concentrate on feeling better. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I was so excited when I no longer had a triple digit to lose. :-D You'll do it soon I'm sure! Now I"m looking forward to having lost more than I have to lose. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Katie J -

    At the rate you're going, it will definitely happen by the middle of October. Congratulations on your amazing loss already.
    I hope you feel better fast. Everyone's sick in my neck of the woods too. It's gonna be a long fall/winter!

    Head over to my blog to pick up a well deserved award! I bet it'll cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back to 51 pounds gone! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm so glad you're back over the 50 pound mark. I know you've had a frustrating time losing these past few pounds again and again, but now's the time to break through that plateau. You can do this Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That ticker matters!

    Get well soon, October is going to be a great month for you at this rate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are feeling better & heck yeah, your blog your rules!
    51 lbs is just AWESOME!!

    Congratualtions!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are doing so well!

    I know what it feels like to be "banging" your head against a wall. I did that all last week with a death and being sick!

    Congrats on 51 lbs lost!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I noticed on the side of your blog that you got the 'Over the Top' award! Congrats on that; you totally deserve it! You are rockin' the scale, by the way... yay for you being over the 50 pound mark again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yup ... I'd rather see 51 too, Katie!
    Hope you're feeling 100% soon.
    You're doing fantastic ... just keep doing it. Easy eh? lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what's on your mind...